Zoom is the world leader in video communications with the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. We have been expanding rapidly since our Series D investment from Sequoia at a $1 billion valuation. Zoom was recently awarded the 5th Best SMB Company to Work for in the United States by Glassdoor (based on anonymous employee reviews). Now is the time to join our team of motivated and passionate people as Zoom grows to provide frictionless communications for businesses and organizations across the world. Visit zoom.us and follow us on Twitter (@zoom_us) and Facebook (Zoom Video Communications).
Currently, we are looking for a Sales Recruiter with experience in hiring for SaaS / Cloud products and services. The Sales Recruiter will be able to meet our fast growing talent acquisition needs in our NEW DTC Denver, CO office. The Sales Recruiter will be a part of the Human Resource team and will work closely with hiring managers to identify and engage active and passive talent through a combination of sourcing, referral programs, and inbound candidates. Sales Recruiter will have experience as a fast paced high volume Recruiter. This is a Temp to Hire position.
- Sourcing and screening candidates using the latest social recruiting vehicles, LinkedIn, networking, job fairs, employee referral program, professional organizations, etc.
- Conduct phone screens using Zoom Video interviews and partner with management in the selection decision process.
- Manage the full spectrum of recruiting workflow: sourcing, screening, reference checks, scheduling interviews, coordinating feedback, and negotiating offers and updating information in applicant tracking system.
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process. Build and maintain strong relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers.
- Take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding required skills and background, the impact on the role, and the ideal fit to the team and organization.
experience in SaaS / Cloud space, ideally in Video Audio Conferencing industry preferred.
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!