Regional HR Manager
Regional HR Manager
At present, Arrow has an excellent opportunity for a Regional Human Resources Manager in our Centennial, CO location. This dynamic role will provide HR consultation to Director-level and below clients for all business groups within a specific region.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engage with the business in all aspects of HR, including
- Employee relations
- Policies and procedures
- Compensation and performance metrics
- Change management initiatives
- Talent management and development
- Other programs that support the business in achieving its objectives.
- Provide direction, guidance and counseling to the management team on best practices, policies, and regulations to ensure compliance, employee engagement, workforce planning and appropriate handling of all other HR-related issues.
- Other projects or initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- Minimum of seven years in an HR Generalist role or combination of HR Specialist and Generalist experience
- Strong business acumen to identify solutions for business problems
- The ability and willingness to provide practical business solutions to clients when required, exercising tact and diplomacy while providing supporting facts and data
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to build influential relationships at all levels within the organization; demonstrated ability to partner effectively with internal business clients
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to consolidate data into concise, executive-ready presentations and reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional action and customer service orientation with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Solid knowledge of employment law, regulations and statutes
- Demonstrated problem solving and consulting skills as well as project management abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability and willingness to travel an estimated 15-20%
- Master's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Experience with enterprise HR systems and applications
- Professional HR certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or equivalent)