Ibotta is growing, and we’re looking for a Recruiter to help us hire top talent from all over the country, primarily supporting our Marketing and Operations teams. This highly motivated individual must have a keen eye for talent and team fit. The ideal candidate will have experience within a high growth organization, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is passionate about the interview process and candidate experience.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner cross-functionally to serve as the talent expert for the teams you support.
- Work with the hiring team on sourcing, resume review, interviews, and delivering a top candidate experience.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Ibotta through candidate interactions and external communications.
- Source and evaluate potential candidates, both passive and active, using cold calls, job boards, social media, networking sites, and the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Screen prospective candidates to assess skill level, culture fit, work history, and salary requirements.
- Remain data-driven, utilizing the ATS to its fullest extent, maintain all pertinent application information and ensure data integrity.
- Manage the entirety of the recruiting process including interview scheduling and creation of offer letters
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of full cycle recruitment experience or relevant experience in a client facing role, ideally with a company during a high-growth phase or staffing agency
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard to find candidates.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs.
- Proven track record working with confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of energy
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.