Zen Planner serves over 7,000 businesses in the boutique fitness, yoga, martial arts and affiliate gym space, providing business owners everything needed to run a successful gym, school or studio. Zen Planner was acquired by Daxko in 2017 and our best-in-class software is backed by team of nearly 100 likeminded fitness fanatics, outdoors enthusiasts and techies. Zen Planner has received several recognitions for its incredible culture, including Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work five years in a row, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, to name a few.
Zen Planner is looking for a Recruiter to help us find and attract the best talent for our team. In this fast-paced environment, you will help drive our talent acquisition strategy and manage the day-to-day recruiting in our Highlands Ranch office. If you want to contribute to a fast-growing technology company, while working alongside talented and driven teammates, then keep reading...
What you’ll do:
- Source, screen, and interview candidates to fill existing and future job openings; coordinate all interview activities and offers
- Work with Zen Planner hiring managers to open, recruit for, and close positions; coaching them when necessary on how to evaluate candidates in the process
- Foster a positive candidate experience from start to finish
- Partner with the People Team to stay up-to-date on federal and state employment laws and bring best practices related to hiring guidelines
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (SmartRecruiters) to track the hiring process; ensuring data is up-to-date and accurate; help hiring managers utilize the system
- Serve as the Zen Planner contact for candidates throughout the interview and hiring process
- Track recruiting metrics to measure success and help inform decisions
- Utilize social media and other talent marketing strategies to promote Zen Planner’s culture and career opportunities
- Organize and attend local recruiting events; Build relationships with local universities and potential partners
- Assist with training for hiring managers and team members to ensure effective, legal interview practices.
What you need…
- The Chops: 2+ years of experience in a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition role
- The Nerdy side: Experience with internet sourcing – i.e. you would never dream of running a search without at least 2 Boolean operators.
- Data: Experience evaluating data, insights, and analytics to guide recruiting decisions.
- Savvy: High levels of common sense, discretion, and the ability to communicate with charisma to relate to a variety of personalities.
- “Juggling” skills: Time management and organizational skills are a must. You’ll not only be managing your calendar, but also organizing events and scheduling interviews for team leads.
- Book smarts: Knowledge of equal employment opportunity laws, ADA, and other government compliance regulations that affect job recruitment.
- Technology: Experience with recruiting technology (ATS, CRMs, sourcing tools, etc.) will place you ahead of the pack.
- Salesmanship: Regular use of social media and other talent marketing avenues to promote career opportunities at Zen Planner and act as a brand advocate.
The Daxko Nation includes five distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, CSI Spectrum, AAC, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.