Recruiter- US onsite position
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. Our corporate HQ is based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Dubai, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is looking for a Recruiter who will work directly with our hiring community out of our Boulder, CO office and play a critical role in executing the company’s hiring plan across all functions (sales, marketing, customer success, engineering, etc.). As a pivotal member of our recruiting and wider human resources team you will be responsible for driving LogRhythm’s candidate experience, full recruitment lifecycle, including passive and active candidate generation, screening, interviewing, selection, negotiation, and conversion. As such and most importantly, the Recruiter will operate as a recruiting business partner for the organization and represent LogRhythm’s company values to the highest standard.
Recruiters that prove themselves in this role will have advancement opportunities to further lead LogRhythm’s hiring strategy as the company scales.
- Own the company’s full recruitment cycle and build an on-going pipeline of candidates
- Partner with functional leaders to understand hiring needs and the ideal candidate fit for the team and company
- Provide advice and coaching throughout the recruitment process to both hiring managers and candidates alike
- Use your expertise to actively and creatively network, evaluate, and ultimately hire top talent
- Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships through diligent follow-through
- Drive the recruitment process through our online ATS (greenhouse)
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a full life-cycle recruiter
- Strong experience recruiting across a mix of positions (sales, marketing, engineering, etc.)
- Track record sourcing candidates into a high-tech environment
- Proficiency with interviewing techniques and applicant sourcing and screening (greenhouse, linkedin, etc)
- Experience sourcing for high volume and hard-to-fill recruiting initiatives
- Willingness to “get your hands dirty” and demonstration of an ownership mentality
- Desire to work at a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with remote team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior agency experience is a plus
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.