Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 185 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve.
We're looking for a driven Recruiter who will have a hand in shaping the future of Granicus!
As a member of the recruiting team, you're responsible for finding, screening and hiring best-in-class talent for Granicus. In this role, you will lead full cycle recruiting efforts, including sourcing passive candidates, using innovative recruiting methods and providing a high-touch experience for every candidate. You are also genuinely curious about people, self-motivated, creative and tenacious and will work hard to reduce the time it takes to fill each position while not compromising the quality of the hire or the satisfaction of your hiring managers.
- Own full cycle recruiting activities for multiple roles, across all functional areas, using creative sourcing strategies to find the best talent for each role
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the process to ensure you meet their hiring needs and goals
- Coach, mentor and train interview teams to ensure preparedness and effectiveness during the process
- Provide a high quality and efficient experience for every candidate from application to offer. Evaluating skill level, driving the interview process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing candidates
- Track and consistently report on recruiting metrics such as time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
- 1 year of high volume full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Exceptional communication, time management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Sense of urgency
- Strong customer service skills
- Natural curiosity
- 3+ year of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Strong proficiency in social media platforms and web-based recruitment tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status