Greater Denver Area
About SRS Acquiom
At SRS Acquiom, our sole focus is on making M&A deals happen more efficiently. Since 2007, we have been continuously innovating to solve issues for some of the industry’s most sophisticated buyers, sellers, and counsel. Our top-tier team has supported more than 2,000 deals including high-profile transactions such as Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success. If you are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial environment in an established company, we want to hear from you! Visit www.srsacquiom.com to learn more.
A successful Principal Recruiter will be a trusted advisor who is skilled at evaluating talent, leverages robust nation-wide networks to source within competitive timelines, proactively communicates ideas and opinions, and champions our values & brand both internally and externally. Ideal candidates are hardworking and passionate about meeting recruiting targets, developing lasting relationships, and exceeding internal and external client expectations.
Collaborating with employees and leaders alike, you will help create comprehensive plans to support growth, retention, and brand awareness within our local communities. In partnership with the HR Director, you will be responsible for managing our full-cycle recruiting process, including:
- Consistently demonstrating the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with all partners.
- Partnering with hiring managers across all functions to execute on recruitment strategies that meet business needs in a rapidly growing environment.
- Evaluating position criteria to determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
- Serving as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent, applying advanced sourcing best practices, and translating recruiting concepts into practical actions that accelerate business objectives.
- Providing recruiting metrics and analysis.
- Communicating market intelligence and other strategic reporting.
- Utilizing sourcing tools and innovative techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
- Proactively engaging and managing external talent acquisition partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting in a professional services environment, required.
- Experience recruiting technology positions preferred, although not required.
- Absolute discretion to handle sensitive/confidential situations and documentation is required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Strong drive to achieve results and the ability to self-motivate in the face of multiple priorities while managing time efficiently, required. The ability to prioritize situations while maintaining strong attention to detail is critical.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good judgement and intuition, and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization are required.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or any combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the duties of the position.
A few benefits our employees enjoy
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement
Read Full Job Description