People Development Generalist
The People Development team exists to partner with leaders to grow the business and scale a culture that will empower team members to be their best self, ensure respectful and consistent treatment, and initiate HR practices unique to the success of ZenPlanner (a Daxko company). The People Development Generalist will execute on a strategy to make ZenPlanner a great place to work through collaboration, coaching, and training leaders and team members.
ZenPlanner is a growing company that believes in inventing the future. The right person for this role is creative, driven, and can use previously gained knowledge to create solutions that work for the success of this company.
What you'll be responsible for...
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Partner with leaders to support the Daxko’s Performance Management program
- Partners with recruiting team to support internal mobility and career growth.
- Responds to employee relations issues, conduct investigations and facilitate the resolution of complaints
- Supports employees as they exit the organization – conduct exit interviews, ensure smooth off-boarding, and identify trends in exit survey / interview analysis to drive improvement in employee practices.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state regulations; keep up to date on employment law and current best practices to help better facilitate the employee experience
- Creates and implements policies, procedures, and processes to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the People function
- Works with outside immigration attorney and team members for visa related matters
- Manage the creation, data collection and analyzing of Daxko surveys: annual team member survey, engagement surveys, training feedback assessments
- Partner with Director of People Development to coordinate and execute training and development, analysis and special projects.
- Travel to 10-15% of the time to support other Daxko locations.
What skills and experiences are required...
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of professional work experience, with track record of additional responsibility and growth within position
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- HR knowledge, especially in areas of employee relations and training development.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Attention to detail and deadline-driven
- Excellent organizational skills; can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written; able to breakdown complex issues into easy to understand messages
- Proven relationship-building skills – with employees, managers, and executives.
- Self-starter who is action oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to comfortably work in high-growth environment
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer orientation and strong dependability
The Daxko Nation includes three distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.