Payroll Onboarding Team Lead
The Payroll Transfers team is passionate about using innovative technology and service to elevate the payroll experience of small business owners and their employees. Each team member is a true owner and makes a tremendous impact every day. As the leader of the Payroll Transfers team, you’ll be responsible for setting the team up for success as they implement customers with their payroll while providing a delightful and guided experience.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Inspire your team to do the best work of their life on a daily basis
- Manage metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, and provide reports to internal stakeholders
- Empower team members with a focus on personal and professional development while managing Gusto business needs
- Scale the Implementation org by increasing team efficiency and working cross functionally with product and engineering teams
- Constantly analyze, refine, and iterate on internal processes to make them simpler and more efficient
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of operations experience
- 1-3+ years management experience
- Passionate about reducing operational inefficiencies and pain points
- The ability to use data to influence change in processes and product
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally.
This is a full-time position based in Denver, Colorado.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.