Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Employee Success (HR)
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
This is a critical role for our HR team in serving as a key member as we create an exceptional and highly supportive workplace. This is a perfect opportunity for someone that has a passion for benefits and human resources and enjoys both working autonomously and as part of a team.
- Act as a first point of contact for employees and managers who contact HR Shared Services via telephone or email with inquiries around a breadth of HR related areas.
- Respond to inquiries and escalate issues, where required, through a formalized issue/inquiry escalation process within HR Shared Services as well as to other key areas of HR outside of Shared Services, where applicable.
- Provide and advise employees and managers with information about HR policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Processes a variety of HR transactions in the HRIS system such as new hire/termination information, personal data, compensation, benefits, and tax data; personnel action changes. Ensure compliance and data integrity throughout the system.
- Coordinate and induct new hires including managing the new hire orientation program.
- Provide high quality customer service in alignment with the culture and values for managers and employees including collaborating with Payroll or HR Partners to provide overall timely resolutions to inquiries or issues.
- Manage complex inquiries by researching, gathering support information; solicit input from SMEs to resolve the cases.
- Interact with other service providers (Benefits, Retirement, Leaves, others) as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer BA in HR, Communication or related fields; or equivalent knowledge obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- 3+ years of HR experience, preferably in a generalist capacity, and
- 2+ years of Service Call Center or Customer Service experience; or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience, required.
- Experience processing HR transactions in an HRIS system.
- Experience with Workday HRIS system.
- Experience with ADP payroll preferred.
- HR Certification preferred.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to partner with world-class and passionate business groups.
- An opportunity to join us build a world-class HR function
- A face-paced environment
And yes, we also offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus pay-out
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- 10 company holidays
- Flexible PTO
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Restricted Stock Units
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, CA.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.