- Input data into our human resources information system (HRIS) database and other benefit related systems.
- Manage New Hire Experience (Welcome emails, I9s, benefit enrollment, access badges etc…)
- Prepare and maintain employee files
- Track and administer the employee referral program
- Field general employee questions on benefits, policies and procedures
- Processes various requests related to documenting HR activities such as new hires, benefit changes, terminations, employment verifications, unemployment claims, garnishments, etc
- Work in conjunction with Finance department to process payroll semi monthly
- Take Initiative and make recommendations to improve work efficiencies and streamline HR processes.
- Schedule HR related activities, New Hire Experience, roundtables, focus groups, etc...
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work at a fast pace with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- One year of experience in Human Resources is strongly preferred
- BS in Human Resources, Finance or Business Administration or related field, or the equivalent in experience, is also preferred as are HR certifications such as PHR or SHRM-CP