Director, Talent Acquisition
Job Title: Director, Talent Acquisition
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Full time
Position Level: Director
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work six times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the Director of Talent Acquisition will join an HR team that also includes leaders from Compensation, Learning & Development, HR Operations (including HR Technology) & Benefits. In this role, you will inspire, grow and nurture a team of engaged recruiters responsible for recruiting top-talent globally. As a mid-sized company, nearing 600 employees worldwide, your influence won't be confined to one small box; you will be an integrated TA Leader, helping guide, grow and enhance the entire function. We are seeking a leader with a strategic, proactive, and progressive mindset; one who is results-oriented, metrics focused, and constantly looking for areas of process-improvement. Finally, this individual will be internal customer and candidate-experience focused, will have the ability to influence at all levels through the organization, and will exhibit our C.A.R.E. values to the highest extent.
To be successful in this role, we'll look to you to ensure this critical function serves as a business partner and advisor to key leadership and hiring managers across Xactly's global offices: US, Canada, India, London & Australia. In addition, you will:
- Teach us a thing or two we don't already know
- Embrace the HR team's commitment to performance, development, and collaboration
- Bring a high degree of poise and professionalism when interacting with senior leaders
- Help us evolve as trendsetters of strategic practices as we continue to grow at a fast clip
- Keep your sense of humor handy and enjoy what you do
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top- notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as- a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
What's In It For You:
High impact - you'll assume direction of a maturing function that is highly responsive and technically sharp; where you can make your mark is in bringing to the function an even greater degree of proactivity and strategic partnering across the organization globally.
Progressive recruitment programs - with a focus on cultivating both performance and development, the department combines deep experience and best practices to be a true partner to the business. We've developed a culture in which you can enjoy a good deal of autonomy and have opportunities to be inventive and creative. You'll find strong camaraderie on the HR team and throughout Xactly.
Best of both worlds - Xactly is neither a startup nor a huge goliath corporation, meaning we're small enough to be nimble and non-bureaucratic, but we also offer the stability of 13 years of success and steady growth. We have broad, general guidelines and we hire people with the initiative and accountability to achieve goals using common sense and innovation. Our senior leaders are all very accessible and engage in a great deal of cross-functional work, ensuring a strong common vision.
Great work environment - our corporate culture reflects our passion for integrity, excellence, and market leadership. We are a fast-paced, highly collaborative team able to embrace change and strive for best-in-class results in all of our endeavors. We also believe in enjoying one another's company in events that encourage networking, information sharing, and fun.
THE SKILL SET:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 10 years recruitment experience, from strategy through to operational execution
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills with at least 5 years of recruitment management experience
- High tech (SaaS) industry experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and progressively as well as respond to day-to-day needs of the organization
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, influencing & stakeholder management skills
- Thought-leadership and innovation in sourcing, candidate development/experience, and hiring manager partnerships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prepare and review the annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Measure key recruitment metrics
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
- Schedule 1:1's with all HR department members
- Build relationships with internal business partners including key executive leaders and hiring managers
- Gain a strong understanding of Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges Xactly solves
- Dive into recruiting metrics. Where are we winning? What are roadblocks in our pipelines?
- Facilitate motivating weekly recruiter meetings. You'll identify topics to cover and follow up with action items in order to keep process iteration and momentum going
- Evaluate the efficacy of our recruitment process and identify areas for training, both on your recruiting team as well as company-wide
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don't know
- Coach recruiters on effectively training their interviewers and hiring managers through feedback, feedforward, and mentorship
- Evaluate the efficacy of our interviewers. Who is calibrated? How can we improve this calibration to make sure we're using time and resources wisely?
- Analyze ways in which we can scale and improve our candidate, employee, and hiring manager experience. Bring ideas to the table and take action to implement
- Begin to implement opportunities for training company-wide
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Have a strong understanding of Xactly's recruiting function at a global level
- Continue to implement opportunities for change and improvement as they are identified
- Conduct a 6-month review with the recruiting team to ensure performance is in line with expectations
- Review how performance is tracking against headcount plan; identify areas where performance is lacking, if any, and implement plan for improvement
- Analyze 6 months worth of metrics and identify areas for process improvement, if necessary
- Begin to implement the vision for change/impact that you have been developing over the past 6-months
- Be a subject matter expert in all things Xactly
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- At 12-months, you will be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact company-wide
- Identify further personal education opportunities to increase your personal and team performance
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.