USG Contracts Administrator
Please review the job details below.
The USG Contracts Administrator will support the DigitalGlobe USG program office with contract reviews, subcontract agreements, proposal activities and financial status reports. As part of the USG program office team, the Contracts Administrator is responsible for reviewing government solicitations, assessing clauses and agreement terms, tracking agreement status, drafting subcontract agreements and negotiating contracts, subcontracts, modifications, statements of work, and related documents. The ideal candidate will have specific contracting experience and a good knowledge of FAR regulations, as well as a breadth of knowledge and experience to support proposal activities, and other business functions in support of the USG program office.
*Active SECRET Clearance is required, and TS/SCI Security Clearance Is Preferred*
- Support USG program office for contractual matters, proposal support, and financial reviews.
- Interpret USG requests for proposals and develop clause assessment matrix for new solicitations.
- Negotiate, draft and administer subcontract agreements.
- Analyze solicitations and agreements and for terms, license rights, and price.
- Support the proposal development process, providing input on contract sections, price sections and past performance sections of proposals.
- Partner with legal department to establish and document license agreement terms and intellectual property rights.
- Develop Small Business plan and monitor compliance status.
- Support the USG program office activities as an integral team member.
- Lead vendor selection process in development of RFP documents, selection criteria, selection methods and vendor correspondence.
- Maintain working knowledge of DigitalGlobe policies and regulations governing DigitalGlobe contracts.
- Flexibility to work multiple tasks and priorities concurrently.
- Special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years contract management experience working with government contracts.
- Understanding of USG acquisition process, including FAR and DFARs.
- Strong communication, organizational, negotiation and management skills and business acumen.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Current SECRET level clearance required.
- Experience with financial statements and revenue planning preferred.
- CPCM Certification preferred.
- TS/SCI clearance preferred.
- 5+ years of experience
DigitalGlobe offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.