US Contractor - Billing Clerk II
The Billing Clerk II will be responsible for accurate entry of billing lines based on our customer contracts. The contract terms that affect these billing lines will be identified by our legal consultants prior to entry to assist with accurate calculations. These customers are primarily healthcare providers, suppliers, & distributors. The role also includes building out Salesforce quotes as well as accurately representing the billing terms and fees in the shopping cart.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, a creative, analytical mind, and adaptability to rapidly changing priorities with an effective history of achieving solid results in a fast- paced environment.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Review and validate data extracted from contracts to ensure accurate billing
- Extend billing lines from evergreen contracts in CPQ tool to enable billing
- Enter relevant contract details into SalesForce, as identified by legal team
- Work cross-functionally with legal team, contracts team, product management, and accounting to ensure internal timelines are met.
- Develop and create reports as required
- This role is inclusive of, but not limited to the above responsibilities.
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Management level communication skills, both written and verbal
- High detail orientation
- Exceptional people skills that enable the ability to work with cross-functional teams and personnel at varying levels both internally and externally
- Strong professional ethics and integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented, team environment
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Maintain a positive outlook and a commitment to quality work and outcomes.
- Account Reconciliation
- com experience strongly preferred
- Apttus experience preferred
- 2 years of experience creating billing plans
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Associate’s degree in business, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.