As a pioneer in the emerging sector of FinTech, SALT launched a proprietary technology that operates a ﬁrst of its kind lending marketplace for blockchain-based assets. Its services offer membership-based borrowing that allow ﬁnancial institutions to get indirectly involved with this new asset class while giving consumers a way to leverage their blockchain-backed assets to secure cash loans – linking cryptocurrency with traditional lending models for the ﬁrst time. This business is first to market and moving at a fast pace to bring sophisticated products to the new market.
The Staff Accountant will primarily be responsible for day-to-day accounting and reporting duties and will also support accounting and finance teams as needed.
Areas of Responsibility:
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage full-cycle accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Daily inbox management
- Reconciliations of bank accounts, credit cards, fixed assets, accrued expenses, prepaid expenses, inter-company, etc…
- Create and enter recurring and one-off journal entries
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and yearly close process
- Process and reimburse employee expenses
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Support the Accounting/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Ad-Hoc Reporting as needed
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Strict confidentiality with secure information required.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Business or related field required
- 1-3 years relative work experience as a staff accountant or equivalent
- Strong accounting knowledge and advanced computer skills, especially Excel
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, quick learning, and passionate about cryptocurrency
Benefits -- A few perks you can look forward to
- A bright, conveniently located office in Downtown Denver
- Free parking
- Free catered daily lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, and treats
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, life insurance and 401K
Full-time. Must be in Greater Denver Area or willing to relocate.