Sr Business Analyst
Come join the future Un-carrier of cable TV! We are looking for a Sr Business Analyst to provide analytical and technical financial support to the Home + Entertainment business.
This position will be a key part of the team responsible for forecasting, planning, and reporting, across various groups including Marketing, Retail, R&D, Operations as well as other groups within FP&A.
Deep data analytics are a key element in the role. You are highly skilled at and enjoy sourcing and rationalizing data to create actionable insights to support the weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting processes across the organization. Tools and skills include Microsoft SQL, Power BI, Teradata, SalesForce, and of course, Excel.
In addition, your intellectual curiosity gets you into trouble the good kind, because you also like taking your data-driven findings and working cross-functionally to get the full story. This approach will be used to help understand market-level performance as well as cost-center and other operational issues.
The ideal candidate will have a record of demonstrated success in a fast paced and flexible environment, open-ended assignments, and an ability to work well across organizations. We're using our startup DNA to change the industry!
- Partner with business unit functions to support the growth of the business utilizing deep, cross-functional analytics, statistical and financial modeling techniques.
- Measure key financial and operational performance indicators and provide actionable insights around trends, highlighting risks and opportunities to FP&A management and to key business stakeholders.
- Source, cleanse, and synthesize large amounts of data from disparate sources, and create replicable processes and management level reports.
- Support budgeting, forecasting, month-end processes (e.g., accruals, GL account analysis).
- Work within FP&A peer teams and cross-functionally to ensure that information needs, processes and procedures are aligned for proper accounting controls and audits.
- 3+ years of experience in Analytics, Finance, Operations, Budgeting or similarly analytical field.
- 3+ years experience in a forecasting and financial analysis role including KPI management and variance analysis.
- Strong math and Excel skills.
- Proficiency in data mining and analytics software (SQL, Tableau, Power BI, SAS, R, DOMO, etc)
- Ability to communicate complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with enterprise ERP tools (SAP, BPC is a plus).
- This role may have occasional travel.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or Engineering. Preferred: Master's degree Business (MBA)
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.