Senior Manager, Strategic Finance
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This individual will be leading the strategic finance function for zColo, managing the business unit’s real estate portfolio, developing business cases for facility expansions, lease renewals, facility consolidations, participating in organized domestic and international acquisition processes and driving every aspect of a transaction, form sourcing opportunities to conducting due diligence, valuation, and negotiating purchase agreements. The position provides financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing presentations relating to segment performance, facility and regional performance analysis, industry comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis, and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the segment to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
- Manage leased facility portfolio and work with internal legal support and landlords/brokers to optimize cost and expiration profile of zColo's real estate agreements
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and investment decision involving large sums of capital.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Prepare presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management.
- Implement and work with a business intelligence tools and dashboard reports.
- Work cross-functionally with accounting and FP&A to improve processes and systems that support facility level reporting
- Improve performance by evaluating portfolio/facility level returns to drive efficiencies and understand ROI at different sites and regions
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business; MBA or CPA preferred.
- Experience with FP&A, M&A and investment analysis
- Experience in datacenter or real estate industry strongly preferred.
- Expert Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave