||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IntelePeer is a high-growth startup, which has become a transformative force in cloud communications. We’re fundamentally changing the way people, businesses and service providers deploy and leverage their communications. In fact, we’re changing the economics of a multi-billion-dollar industry. As a key member of our San Mateo-based Accounting & Finance Team, the Sr. Financial Analyst supports all organizational functions (Operations, R&D, Sales & marketing, and G&A) and will be responsible for Key Performance Metrics (KPI) formulation, tracking and reporting, corporate forecasting, annual budgeting, and long-range planning as well as financial analysis on an ad-hoc basis and contribution to ongoing systems projects.
REPORTS TO: Director, FP&A
- Maintain and distribute monthly KPI reports and contribute to the Board package for Board meetings.
- Assist with Budgeting and Forecasting across the organization.
- Solicit input from key stakeholders and rationalize inputs for all P&L and Balance Sheet line items.
- Assist with the monthly close process including Budget vs. Actual reporting, financial analysis, and other month end reporting.
- Create and publish customer revenue metrics for Senior Management.
- Calculate monthly recurring revenue and customer churn for covenant reporting.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of financial models to be used in M&A analysis.
- Proactively provide decision support and insights in relation to key financial projections.
- Provide analytical support to business partners.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have skill and experience in some or all the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Finance or Accounting
- CPA and/or master’s in accounting/Finance a plus
- Big 4 audit or investment banking experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in either Big 4 audit, investment banking, or FP&A role in Tech/Software
- SaaS KPI experience a plus
- Superior financial modeling, Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience with Host Analytics, Salesforce, SAP, and/or any Financial Planning/ERP system is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Continuous attitude to learn and to improve
- Strong sense of commitment and loyalty
- Ability to wear multiple hats and think outside the box
- Moves fast to get things done quickly, while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Strong business acumen, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships in cross-functional and team environment
- Maintains confidentiality
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others
- Positive, professional attitude
- Reacts quickly and adapts to changes in priorities, circumstances, and direction
- Effectively multi-tasks and manages multiple projects concurrently in a time-sensitive work environment
Read Full Job Description