Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work five times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Senior Financial Analyst in our growing Denver, CO office, you will assist with financial planning including budgeting, forecasting and reporting of financial and operational information. Responsibilities include collaboration with department managers to identify, maintain, and track key performance metrics. The Sr. Financial Analyst will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of the company, prepare detailed analytics, communicate actionable recommendations, and interact effectively with all levels of management within the organization.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer focus, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Assist the Director of FP&A with ongoing forecast and budget process including financial statement projections (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow)
- Enhance the quality of our financial support to business partners through analysis of actual and forecast performance to plan, identify business drivers, and prepare summary presentations for senior management
- Assist with the development and maintenance of detailed financial models to support management’s decision-making process
- Partner closely with departments to coordinate, execute, and enhance the consolidated financial planning and forecast procedures
- Provide Ad hoc financial analysis and financial modelling to support business objectives
- Assist with maintenance and continued development of Adaptive Corporate Planning System
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or Economics with 4+ years of FP&A related experience
- Experience with ERP/Planning Systems (Adaptive Planning/Workday)
- Worked in the technology space
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge with advanced Excel experience
- Customer driven, collaborative, business-oriented approach
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong initiative and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with business intelligence and modeling tools
- Experience forecasting P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow
- Experience with SaaS and/or Software business model (a plus)
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Free Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.