Senior Digital Financial Specialist- Private Banking/International Wealth Management
Entrepreneurial, results-driven and tech-savvy business analyst needed to join content specialist team. As a Digital Business Analyst, you will influence the strategic direction of our private banking and international wealth management platforms. Use your subject matter expertise and customer-focused approach to guide the product strategy and key functionality. This position will work with clients, technologists, product owners and others to shape the product development roadmap.
The ideal candidate has strong analytics/fact-based decision-making, excellent communication skills, the ability to interact and influence decision makers, and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Contributing member to multiple project teams responsible for defining and writing functional financial data requirements, including preparing calculation requirements.
- Function as a stakeholder for the product as well as influence and guide external stakeholders
- Evaluate new digital investing solutions/modules for possible inclusion in the product roadmap
- Analyze the use of alternative data to enhance existing modules.
- Responsible for data extraction and quantitative analysis in order to identify new areas of opportunity to grow the business
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance with an analytical or quantitative focus or 5+ years of applicable experience.
- Previous Private Banking or International Markets trading experience preferred.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with third party data providers, understand specification documents and communicate requirements to engineering team.
- Utilize SQL skills and understanding of relational database to query and analysis vendor and client data.
- Ability to use moderate/advanced Excel skills (pivot table, v look-up, etc.).
- Technology acumen
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with cross-functional teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experienced with SQL and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with programing (i.e. Python, R, Visual Basic, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of math and statistics
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Possible travel required
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).