Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
As a Regional Accountant, you will be working closely with the Controller and FP&A to ensure financials statements comply with US GAAP. This role will be responsible for managing the Income statements and Balance sheet of product lines in the Enterprise Networks segment. This role reports to the Controller and has high visibility with the product leads and the CFO.
- Manage Month End close – Heavy GL, Journal Entry Preparation and Entry, including necessary accruals.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analytics.
- Variance analysis, reporting monthly results to management and working with AP/AR function to ensure accuracy.
- Partner with FP&A to assess financial operations and make best-practices recommendations to management, suggest ways to reduce costs, increase revenue and maximize profits.
- Partner with FP&A for both internal and external reporting.
- Support Controller on projects, process improvements and workflow documentations.
- A team-player with a positive attitude and ability to work with tight deadlines.
- A self-motivator with a focus on continuous process improvement and developing efficient ways to support the business.
- Other ad hoc projects as necessary.
- BS in Accounting or Business Administration.
- 1-3 years accounting or finance experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experience working with Oracle, Salesforce a plus.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry a plus.
- Must possess excellent analytical and communication skills.
- A self-motivator taking the initiative to look into details and propose efficient ways to improve the financials.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, if necessary.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave