We are looking for a Pricing Associate to support Evolve’s Revenue Management Team. The ideal candidates will have a diligent work ethic and a desire to hone their sharp analytical skills. Specifically, we’re on the hunt for someone who embodies the core values of the Revenue Management Team: Hungry, Humble, and Smart.
The Pricing Associate will support the Revenue Management Team as they maximize the performance of listings within the Evolve Network. This is an entry-level position that’s perfect for someone looking to jump start their career with the opportunity to develop their analytical skills while learning about the rapidly growing vacation rental industry.
- Assist Revenue Management Team with special projects, reporting and data entry as necessary
- Analyze past performance of listings to determine and extend optimal future rates
- Track, monitor and resolve systematic errors pertaining to rate or other booking rules across the portfolio
- Create high-level revenue projections to be used by the business development department to market our services to potential home buyers
- Four year undergraduate degree
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to maintain focus when working through large sets of data entry projects
- Analytical mindset, both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Can manage time and complete assigned tasks with limited supervision
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems is preferred
- Can effectively communicate insights and recommendations to a variety of audiences
The starting salary for this position is $38,500.
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.