We are looking for a Pricing Associate to support Evolve’s Revenue Management Team. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, a diligent work ethic, and a desire to hone their sharp analytical skills. Specifically, we’re on the hunt for someone who embodies the core values of the Revenue Management Team: Hungry, Humble, and Smart.
The Pricing Associate will support the Revenue Management Team as they maximize the performance of listings within the Evolve Network. In this role, you’ll learn the ins and outs of the vacation rental industry through the analysis of pricing and occupancy data. You'll gain exposure to the fundamentals of property analysis and pricing strategy, learning to examine market forces from both bottom up and top down directions. This is an entry-level position that’s perfect for someone looking to jump start their career with the opportunity to develop the skills for an analyst role down the road.
- Analyze past performance of listings to determine and extend optimal future rates
- Collaborate with Performance Management Team to identify and address opportunities for listing improvement
- Coordinate with Onboarding Team to implement rate changes requested by new homeowners
- Assist with special projects, reporting and data entry as necessary
- Four year undergraduate degree; a background in economics, finance, business, or mathematics is a plus
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Unafraid to roll up sleeves, maintain focus, and hammer out data entry
- Analytical mindset, both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Working knowledge of Excel is required
- Ability to manage time and complete assigned tasks with limited supervision
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems is preferred
- Can effectively communicate insights and recommendations to a variety of audiences
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.