Payments Process Specialist
Position at Funding Circle US
As Payments Process Specialist you will …
Be a key member of the global payments team within the operations department. You will work with a number of internal stakeholders in multiple locations to ensure the operation runs smoothly. You will have a key focus on ensuring the payments team can operate effectively, representing the business area in cross matrix projects, measuring and reporting on the teams SLA’s and KPI’s in a controlled manner and reviewing processes to identify efficiency and optimization opportunities.
You’ve been there and done this…
- Experienced individual ideally with 2+ years in a process driven environment.
- Excellent numerical and logical mind, enjoys working with data and has advanced excel skills with a good understanding of VBA
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills, with a high level of accuracy
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Developed excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Focus on daily authorizations and controls regarding allocation of payments
- Monitoring team KPI and SLA’s on 4 eye checks and controls
- Working closely with other stakeholders (Banks, AML, Fraud etc.) to ensure client funds are protected
- Maintaining a constant approach to process improvement and working with internal resources to optimize payment processing
- Ensuring regulatory compliance, with a focus on client money policies
- Created training plans and rotas tailored to the needs of the team and/or business
- Worked in a fast paced high growth business where change is the norm.
It would be great if you’ve also…
- Worked in a global business and/or cross-matrix environment
- Have a passion to learn and get involved in the wider business processes