Do you have a strong background in systems analysis and software administration? Are you looking to join a fast-growing company and a dedicated, passionate team? HomeAdvisor’s Financial Systems team is hiring a HRIS Administrator to own our UltiPro (Ultimate Software) environment.
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 12 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, CO. The Financial Systems Analyst will sit in our Golden office for the immediate future; HomeAdvisor will be opening a new Headquarters in central Denver (RiNo Arts District) in the Spring of 2019.
In this role:
- You will be responsible for UltiPro configuration, analysis, maintenance, and upgrade, as well as own user security roles and permissions.
- You will manage employee and manager self-service processes via workflows and data integrations.
- We will ask you to work closely with management team to identify, test, and implement system efficiencies.
- You’ll maintain automated file feeds to various vendors, troubleshoot and correct any anomalies in data or reporting.
- As a subject matter expert, you’ll provide guidance, expertise and technical support to UltiPro users
- You’ll research and troubleshoot issues if/when they arise, and escalate issues, as appropriate, by creating support tickets and working with vendor(s) to resolve.
- You will write and maintain a variety of simple to complex Cognos reports, and create standard, scheduled and ad hoc reports in support of ongoing organizational needs.
As the HRIS Administrator owning the UltiPro environment, you will also support data integrity in UltiPro by conducting routine audits, including reviewing information, and following up with hiring managers, Payroll or Human Resources as necessary on any discrepancies. We may ask you to support additional financial system applications as necessary, including Egencia and Expensify.
Specialized knowledge and abilities that are important in this role:
- Strong proficiency with standard Microsoft Office applications
- Must be proficient in UltiPro Core (Mid-Market), Time Management, Onboarding, and Business Intelligence modules.
- High level of proficiency with relational databases and reporting required, including UltiPro and Cognos Analytics.
- Ability to establish, foster, and maintain positive and effective relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.