Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The FP&A Analyst will analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures. This individual will monitor the indicators, highlighting and analyzing cases of unexpected variance. They will also oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial, forecasting, operating plan, and modeling tools.
- Support decision-making and strategic planning activities, serving as a key resource to senior decision-makers in the business.
- Prepare and maintain in-depth analysis, modeling, monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting and reporting of financial and business performance to support company-wide financial and operational goals, initiatives and objectives.
- Develop and implement procedures to manage monthly business analyses with a focus on improving and promoting quality as demonstrated by accuracy and thoroughness of analysis.
- Identify and implement processes/models to establish predictability in cash flow management of capital projects.
- Assist vendor management in company NetEx workflow process, and on-going support in cost assurance and data integrity clean up.
- Assist with month-end and quarter-end close and reporting responsibilities.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations (internal and external) of financial and operational business results and analysis.
- Other financial and operational analysis and duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA Optional.
- 1 - 3 years of financial analyst experience, telecommunications industry knowledge a plus
- Strong financial modeling, forecasting and analytical skills; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Access in a proficient manner.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work extended hours (some evenings and weekends, when necessary) and achieve results in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong sense of teamwork and mentoring highly desired.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Must be a self-motivator.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave