Financial Systems Security and Compliance Data Analyst
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The successful candidate will be in love with data, order and sensibility. You will look for security and data integrity issues in our systems; complete Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory review data for user access, user activity, and change controls; and provide confirmation by application monitoring that our data is secure, integral, and complete.
- Responsible to the Director, IT for Financial Systems to ensure user access is correct, password requirements are enforced, user activity is correct and logged as needed, and that changes are done properly to our process.
- Responsible for accurate and complete preparation of quarterly SOX reporting for review by the director, by financial subject matter experts, and by internal and external auditors.
- Understand the stories that the data tell, and look for the parts of the stories that are missing.
- Assist with designing systems both more secure and less impactful to the users.
- Use CAO Sys compliance and auditing software to resolve segregation of duties and concentrations of power.
- Create complex SQL queries to properly find missing or misused data, root causes for it, and possible corrections and safeguards to be implemented.
- Integrate understanding of our Financial Systems on all levels, OS, DB, Application, Web, and Data Integration, to enhance the security of our company while minimizing the cost of that security to the company’s performance.
- Assist in aligning Oracle’s Business Technology Group operations with the Company’s enterprise IT Risk and Information Technology Control requirements & expectations,
- Provide framework to business and IT owners to identify critical Oracle assets and services, assist in continuously managing IT risk and controls for Oracle Provide framework to business and IT owners to identify critical Oracle assets and services, assist in continuously managing IT risk and controls for Oracle
- Assist Oracle Business Technology Group with their remediation efforts and enhancing areas that require control improvements
- Facilitate development, prioritization and rationalization of risk mitigations including audit action plans
- Monitor completeness and sustainability of remediation efforts,
- Assist groups with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and external audit readiness,
- Continuously identify, assess, measure and monitor information technology risk by performing risk assessments of IT processes, reporting, assets and services
- Identify, challenge and work with Oracle team members to re-mediate identified risks and control gaps
- Review and analyze incidents, threats and audit findings and incorporate into risk management activities, and Conduct compliance assessments against internal policies, applicable standards and regulatory requirements
- Proficient in at least one form of the Structured Query Language (SQL).
- A good general understanding of information security.
- Integral honesty and an understanding of multivariate truth.
- Can-Do attitude that translates to “Get It Done”, but having a balanced sense of self as well.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Oracle E-Business Suite a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, or Computer Science recommended.
- Strong analytical and investigatory skills.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills, including both ability to work in teams and to work alone.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and manage priorities to meet leadership and company goals.
- Comfortable with computers: spreadsheets, databases, slide presentations, charting tools, and multiple forms of online communication.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.