Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Position Level: Experienced
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Financial Analyst at Xactly Corporation, you'll Assist the FP&A team with ongoing forecast and budget process including financial statement projections (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow). Enhance the quality of our financial support to business partners through analysis of actual and forecast performance to plan, identify business drivers, and prepare summary presentations for senior management. Assist with the development and maintenance of detailed financial models to support management's decision-making process. Partner closely with departments to coordinate, execute, and enhance the consolidated financial planning and forecasting procedures. Assist with maintenance and continued development of Adaptive Corporate Planning System
THE SKILL SET:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with 2-5 years of FP&A related experience
- Experience with ERP/Planning Systems (Adaptive Planning/Workday a plus)
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge with advanced Excel experience
- Customer driven, collaborative, business-oriented approach
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong initiative and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with business intelligence and modeling tools
- Experience forecasting P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow (a plus)
- Experience with SaaS and/or Software business model (a plus)
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Develop working relationship with Xactly's Finance/Accounting department, including review and completion of month-end close
- Meet and establish relationships with Xactly's senior leadership team
- Be introduced and have a high level understanding of Adaptive Insights
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Build monthly budget versus actual analysis and narrative for review with budget owners
- Collaborate proactively with budget owners on monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Prepare monthly reporting package and commentary for delivery to private equity ownership
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Partner with senior leadership team on creation of fiscal year strategic plan
- Develop ad hoc financial models tailored to meet the needs of the organization or align with strategic initiatives
- Be well versed in internal systems including: Workday, Adaptive Insights, Allocadia, XSP
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Be an Xpert on all finance related tasks, initiatives, and priorities
- Complete annual objectives that directly align to overall strategic initiatives
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.