LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is looking for a strong financial analyst to join the FP&A team. In this role, you will work directly with FP&A and management to create budgets and forecasts, prepare management and board reporting packages, help manage spending against plan, as well as analyze business trends.
- Work with FP&A, and management to create budgets and forecasts and track performance against plan
- Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting packages
- Ensure data is accurate and consistently maintained in planning tool
- Analyze SalesForce data and create pipeline and sales reports
- Analyze key business trends and report findings to management
Skills and Experience:
- BS or BA in Finance or Accounting
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in FP&A or similar analytical role
- Excel Expert
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work closely with budget owners and management team
- Strong understanding of accounting, software experience a plus
- Systems savvy, NetSuite, SalesForce and Adaptive Planning a plus
- Insightful, with a keen ability to synthesize raw data into actionable findings
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.