Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Zayo is seeking a Cost Analyst to join its Corporate Finance/Corporate Real Estate department to handle a broad range of functions.
- Help develop and drive ongoing initiatives focused on cost assurance and appropriate expense and capital recognition and accounting treatment.
- Prepare and maintain in-depth analysis, modeling, monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting and reporting of financial and business performance to support company-wide financial and operational goals and initiatives.
- Manage payments and financial obligations per lease terms and update accounting systems and forecasting documents.
- Review invoices/obligations for payment by accounts payable; review variance to forecast and recommending changes to accruals.
- Track and resolve payment issues.
- Design, implement, and manage processes and procedures to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of financial and business performance data that is the required foundation for effective finance analysis.
- Develop and implement projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations of financial and operational business results and analysis.
- Other ad hoc finance and accounting duties as needed.
- Bachelors’ degree required, Finance/Accounting major preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills are required.
- Strong sense of teamwork and mentoring highly desired.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience with Oracle Financials.
- Strong Salesforce experience a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.