We are seeking a hands-on Controller to manage all aspects of our Accounting and Finance functions. The Controller will report directly to the CFO and manage a small Finance & Accounting team. The ideal candidate will have experience working for a fast growing PE or VC backed company and is skilled in building accounting process, procedures and policies. This is an amazing opportunity to come in and help us shape our Finance and Accounting team as we scale for the future.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and has the ability to genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Oversee month end close and reporting
- Report on and analyze budget vs. actual variances
- Help identify and track key financial trends and metrics
- Oversee and participate in day to day accounting processes
- Hire, supervise and mentor accounting staff
- Build accounting team and accounting policies to scale company to $100M in Revenue
- Implement Netsuite processes, policies and procedures
- Implement financial accounting for international subsidiaries
- Establish and implement key financial policies and procedures
- Work with Operations team to manage inventory and 3rdparty logistics
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 10+ years progressive accounting experience, including 5+ years as Controller or equivalent
- CPA with public accounting experience preferred
- International operations experience required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Work/Life Balance, including a generous PTO plan.
- Dogs welcome!
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity