JOIN THE TEAM
There are 69 million Americans who live in common interest communities and the FRONTSTEPS team is building powerful solutions to impact these residents and their community leaders. We believe that each member of the FRONTSTEPS family contributes to our end goal: helping our customers, and their communities, become safe, informed, and efficient. FRONTSTEPS was recently ranked in the top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. Join our team and you'll quickly find out why.
We are currently looking for a Collections Specialist in our Denver headquarters to join the Billing and Collections team. This position requires a professional equipped with quick thinking, a willingness to be creative and think outside the box, and an ability to innovate and fail forward. We're looking for a talented, self-motivated, flexible, team-player who has the drive to take initiative, own solutions and deliver results. Join the FRONTSTEPS team if you are looking for a dynamic environment, a company you can grow with, and a culture that balances the energy of a startup with the leadership and maturity of an established company.
- Manage full cycle collections process of high-volume business to business transactions
- Utilize Collections standard operating procedure to directly resolve receivable balances
- Manage automated monthly statements and collection communications for client accounts
- Reconciliation of client A/R portfolio to resolve customer discrepancies, short payments and refunds
- Deliver consistent achievement on KPI’s as related to outgoing call volume and cash relevant updates via weekly A/R reporting to the Billing Manager
- Provide cross functional support within team, as well as ad hoc duties
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of collections experience with preference in monthly and quarterly recurring billing cycles.
- Experienced with high volume transactions within business to business organization and/or similar experience in customer service role
- High level organizational and follow-up resolution skills to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strategically identifies DSO drivers to improve incoming cash receipts
- Understands financial targets and can deliver receivables results
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Excel, NetSuite & Salesforce
- Ability to communicate to all levels of organization in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Team player, self-motivated and energetic with high level of initiative
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent related work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional telephone manner and email etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as take instruction from supervisors
- Minimum of two (2) year use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the field or a related area, computer experience, familiarity with accounting programs and cash application.