Job Title: Collections Analyst- CW
Position Type: Contract (estimated 3-6 months)
Position Level: Experienced
Location: Denver, CO
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work six times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
Xactly is seeking a Collections Analyst who is results-oriented, customer centric global collections professional with in depth experience researching and resolving payment exceptions, challenging chargebacks, and ensure payments occur on time.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Review Accounts Receivable Aging for collections
- Communicate with customers regarding late payments and obtain payment status
- Assist in the timely collection efforts of outstanding receivables
- Work across departments to research and resolve invoice disputes
- Work cross-functionally to develop and implement improvements to billing processes and collections systems
- Perform special projects as requested
- 5+ years of billing and collections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work under time constraints
Benefits and Perks
- None as this is a contract position
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.