Capital Market Operations Analyst
The Capital Markets Operations team is seeking a motivated and analytical analyst to support institutional investor operating activities. In this role you’ll be responsible for handling day-to-day operations activities, project managing ad-hoc issues or special assignments, and interacting closely with the sales, payments, financial operations, product and technology teams. This position reports to the Capital Market Operations Manager.
As an Analyst on our Capital Markets Operations team you will...
- Interface directly with accredited and institutional investors on daily basis, providing timely responses and support to their inquiries
- Execute and streamline day-to-day operating activities related to investor onboarding, creating and sending monthly statements, etc. for all investors
- Identify deficiencies and risks in operations
- Be responsible for scoping and troubleshooting larger ad-hoc operational issues as they occur
- Assist in managing investor due diligences and audit requests and onsite field work arrangements
- Work closely with Product, Technology and Sales Teams to identify features and contribute to the development of platforms, reports and systems used by investors.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of internal payments and loan processing systems
You’ve been there and done this…
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, economics, or other quantitative discipline
- Between 2-4 years of work experience in the finance, investments or lending industry (preferably in an operational or sales support capacity)
- Comfortable working with large data sets (preferable working with basic queries), intermediate excel skills is a must and SQL and/or Tableau experience a plus
- Passion for delivering a best in class investor experience
- General understanding of legal contractual language and terms
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for a high-paced, team-oriented environment
- Identification with our mission, “to build a better financial world”
- Alignment with our core values: Think Smart, Make It Happen, Be Open, Stand Together, Live the Adventure