Billing Analyst, Senior
Billing Analyst, Senior
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Revenue Operations - Billing
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to
providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced
environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the
old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of
managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education,
workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance
by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a
variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
This position reports to the Revenue Operations Billing Manager and this is an interdisciplinary position, which interacts with Billing, Sales, Legal and various Operational Managers.
- Responsible for all aspects of processing Billing and AR transactions
- Assist with the deal desk review of sales opportunities, contracts and non-‐ standard transactions
- Review and approve sales orders. Work closely with the sales team and provide guidance on entering sales orders consistently with company policies
- Review Invoices and Customer account. Work closely with cross-‐functional organization to resolve and support customer-‐billing issues/inquires.
- Assist Managers in performing internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, when needed
- 3+ years of experience Billing and AR Operations experience required
- Solid planning and prioritization skills. Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-‐ paced environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a fast-‐paced and often ambiguous work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills is required, as well as eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment. Must be a team player and self-‐start
- Detailed-‐oriented with excellent analytical skills for data mining (with high volume transactions)
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; and Independently take ownership to manage assigned tasks
- Knowledge of revenue accounting is a plus
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is a plus
- SFDC and NetSuite experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance