Associate Manager I
Join Arrow’s Supplier Accounting team as an Associate Accounting Manager. Our Supplier Accounting team is an integral part of our $30B company, ensuring the timely and accurate of payments to our suppliers. This Associate Accounting Manager will be on the team that is the escalation path for multiple business units.
The Associate Accounting Manager (I) will partner with all levels of the business to deliver the highest quality financial analysis and support to assist in strategic decision-making. You will conduct review of accounts, ship and debit transactions, ensure price protections, returns, evaluate price variances and making sure we are on top of aging > 60 days.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion
- Receives guidance and oversight from manager
- Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
- Accountable for the results of small-sized routine support or production operations teams
- Solves problems based on set policies and procedures
- Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Strong managerial experience leading in a deadline driven environment
- Experience in a large company under defined SLAs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to proactively identify, address, and prevent potential issues
- Must be flexible to work hours required for month-end, quarter, and year-end deadlines
Qualities and Skills That Will Help You Succeed
- Knowledge of GAAP and complex accounting systems
- Hands on experience with Oracle ERP, Hyperion Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Attention to detail with high standards of accuracy and review
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!