Accounts Receivable Specialist
Do you love working in a team environment and taking ownership of processes? Do you have spectacular attention to detail and enjoy working with software/systems? As a Accounts Receivable Specialist at Ibotta, you will assist in the customer invoicing and cash receipts process while collaborating with our Accounting, Sales, and Account Management teams. You will be tasked with continuously improving the process and building scalability.
What you’ll do:
- Process customer invoices accurately and timely.
- Proactively research and resolve billing issues and questions.
- Assist in applying cash receipts to outstanding invoices when necessary
- Actively pursue delinquent customer accounts.
- Maintain accounts receivable sub-ledger and aging.
- Reconcile account balances.
- Provide metrics relating to customer billing and account balances.
- Streamline, automate, and instill best practices in billing and cash receipts process.
- Prepare, record, and file documentation to substantiate account balances.
- Other duties and projects as needed.
What we are looking for:
- BS, Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of accounting and/or billing experience.
- Strong customer service, data entry, and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing processes and to identify areas of process improvement.
- Capability to perform multiple tasks with changing priorities and to follow through to completion on all assignments.
- Proficient with software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including the use of VLookup Pivot Tables, and other Excel functions as well as ambition to learn internal systems.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and building something special.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.