Accounts Receivable Expert III
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Our goal is to recover accounts in a timely, efficient, and ethical manner. We strive to provide flexible mechanisms to sell to a range of customers while ensuring that cash-flow is maintained and exposure to risk is minimized.
We are resolved to expect the highest standards of honesty from our Experts and strive to attract and retain productive employees by providing them a stable and fulfilling work environment. Our employees are a major asset in accomplishing our goals.
To be performed under minimal supervision
- Ability to increase customer loyalty by demonstrating reducing customer past due balances.
- Lead at least 5 A/R Expert knowledge sessions.
- Help support and create daily environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort.
- Drive the default, soft disco, and hard disco process; assure ongoing training and support.
- Participate in Account strategy sessions, implementing customized solutions without management input.
- Coach and help develop team members; help resolve dysfunctional behavior, provide knowledge and problem solving.
- Responsible for collections activity on debtor accounts.
- Focus on customer service and solving for collection prohibiting issues; work with customers to resolve disputes and facilitate timely payments.
- Process and review account adjustments.
- Prepare customer account reconciliations and statements of account.
- Handle queries from customers.
- Provide research with cash applications.
- Respond to customer inquiries through telephone or email queue.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor.
- Provide excellent and considerate customer service.
- Personal queue and portfolio management.
- Utilize reporting to manage day to day portfolio via a collections process.
- Team work an absolute must.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University, plus two to five years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in collection of high dollar balances and/or Account Receivables.
- High level of familiarity with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to answer phone calls to address customer needs.
- Efficient with computers.
- Highly detail oriented, fast learner, ability to adapt and thrive in an ever changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
- Passion for customer service and delivering an effortless experience.
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements, and implement change.
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Low to medium level of experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Foreign language fluency a plus; French.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave