Accounts Receivable Assistant - RAPID HIRE
We are looking for an immediate fill for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join our team by Monday September 9. This is an entry-level opportunity for an exceptional individual.
SonderMind is redesigning behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. We are doing this by building a national, integrated network of behavioral health providers and allowing them to thrive in private practice, while also creating a seamless, technology-enabled experience for consumers to find the best therapist to meet their needs. We were recently voted the #1 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and are growing rapidly. http://bizj.us/1px5hy. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you.
Our growing team comprises experienced healthcare, technology and product professionals who work very hard and thrive in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment. We aim to deliver an ever-improving customer service experience for Provider and Clients by streamlining and revenue operations process.
SonderMind is looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant who will be responsible for all revenue operations including benefits verifications to payment collections. This position will report directly to the Director of Revenue Operations and will work closely with other functional areas in the department including customer success to promote the highest level of patient satisfaction.
- Within one week: be able to understand the full revenue cycle including learning processes, adapting tools, and become familiarized with revenue workflow
- Within two weeks: be able to communicate directly with clients and providers answering and resolving billing/claim issues; dive into claims submission and research rejected, incorrect or outstanding claims and/or patient issues
- Within one month: be able to see positive accounts receivable collection improvements through blank payment posting, working outstanding AR and charging outstanding cost share in the charging queue.
- Within two months: be able to see positive revenue workflow efficiency with company goal to increase collections rates between 92-95% as an individual contributor
Gotta Have This:
- Knowledge of insurance plans and contractual arrangements affecting payments
- 1+ years of direct customer service in the healthcare industry or related field
- Insurance collection experience (benefit verification, billing and collection, appeals.)
- Demonstrated accounts receivable experience
- Comfort and interest in working in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
Nice to Have:
- Demonstrated success in revenue-cycle innovation
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Self-motivated and driven
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our location directly across from Union Station, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401k. Excellent employee benefits.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind provides a generous PTO policy for non-exempt employees who are encouraged to take a minimum of three weeks of vacation a year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.