Accounts Receivable Analyst
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are currently looking for a Billing Analyst to navigate our systems and tools to help set up track, monitor and reconcile disputes timely with the goal of collecting all outstanding invoices. In addition, this position will run analytical reports for trending and performance against metrics. The Billing Analyst is responsible for effectively addressing and resolving the most complex Customer billing issues. This position is responsible for providing senior level support, training, and guidance to the Accounts Receivable services Team. The Billing Analyst position serves as a tier 1 Customer escalation point as well. This position also runs multiple reports on activities related to collection efforts in terms of collected dollars against goal, and number of outstanding dispute and credit tasks being worked. In addition, this role will design and implements solutions around issue analysis as well as drive and lead all AR system enhancement testing. Provide Accounts Receivables (AR), Account Resolution Status, AR Forecasts and Trends analysis through clear and concise communication.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
• At least 4 years account billing, collections, and account resolution experience in a Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) business environment
• Ability to work effectively with, and obtain cooperation from other employees, departments/functions, as well as outside parties
• Excellent verbal, written, and phone communication skills
• Drive and lead all AR system enhancement testing
• Expert level knowledge of MS Excel. Ability to run pivot tables and vertical lookups
• Drive research claims internally to resolution
• Detail and deadline driven with a drive for quality and timeliness of work.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience