Accounts Receivable Accountant
LogRhythm is seeking an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join our team in Boulder, CO. We are a leading provider of unified security intelligence and analytics solutions that empower organizations to automate the detection, prioritization and neutralization of cyber-threats that have penetrated the enterprise perimeter. The ideal candidate has a background in invoicing, collections, and credit applications with a focus on detail. The A/R Accountant will report to the Revenue Manager.
This is an opportunity to collaborate with different departments including sales, legal, and professional services to support LogRhythm’s continuous growth and overall customer experience. You’ll play a key role in collecting payments from customers and will work on a supportive team whose results are valued as revenue receives high exposure from company-wide departments, executives, and investors. You’ll increase your skill-set by implementing ongoing policy enhancements and process improvements as we grow with a dynamic, fast-paced tech industry.
The A/R Accountant is responsible for the proactive approach with clients ensuring their accounts remain financially current with the company, as well as the following duties and responsibilities:
- Review sales orders for accuracy and ensure they comply with the company’s revenue recognition policies
- Generate invoices for maintenance renewals and create maintenance schedules in NetSuite
- Perform daily cash management activity through the lockbox, including ACH/wire payments and credit card payment transactions in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Process credit applications for new domestic and international business utilizing Dun & Bradstreet, and approve credit in accordance with the company’s credit policy
- Research and resolve account disputes, billing discrepancies and credit holds with customers
- Prepare and analyze accounts receivable aging reports to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Manage tax exempt certificates in Avalara for exempt customers and resellers
- Assist with month-end close including preparation of journal entries and reconciliations and assist with quarterly reviews and the annual audit related to revenue operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting/Finance or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on business to business Accounts Receivable experience
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience preferred
- Professional, clear, and concise verbal and written communication skills in this customer facing role
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes good planning and prioritizing skills
- Experience with Avalara and Dun & Bradstreet’s DNBi Risk Management a bonus
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.