Accounts Payable Manager
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Accounts Payable Manager position ensures accurate and timely processing of invoices, ensures that all responses to internal inquiries and supplier inquiries are communicated timely and professionally globally. This position is integral to the mission statement of the company to provide the very best services to our customers.
- Influence Department Culture
- Develop the talents of current employees
- Administer Quarterly Employee Meetings (RAD’s)
- Lead Team Meetings
- Interview potential full-time and temp employees
- Handle Personnel issues – rewards, reprimands
- Manage volumes and distribution of workloads
- Work with employees & vendors to resolve escalations
- Help resolve complex AP issues
- Resolve issues that prevent accurate and proper invoice record-keeping in Salesforce.
- Responsible for daily, weekly & monthly reports to assist in the completion of invoice entries in Oracle.
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal contacts and suppliers via phone, chatter & email
- Assist with audit support and other department requests.
- Participate in the development and implementation of projects to assist in accomplishing team goals
- Other duties as needed.
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Preferred 5+ years of experience in a high volume A/P environment.
- Experience with Oracle systems a plus.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills are required.
- Ability to apply common sense to verbal and written instruction.
- Strong sense of teamwork & leadership skills is necessary as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends especially at month-end.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry a plus.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision-making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively.
- High energy individual with a strong work ethic.
- Must be a self-motivator who is able to maintain confidentiality and multi-task.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave