This Staff III (“Senior”) Accountant supports the business for General Ledger reconciliations, reporting, analysis, NWC forecasting, release forecasting, cash projections and payments forecasting, KPI and other analytics related to our NA Components business unit. The ideal Senior Accountant has experience in general ledger accounting for a larger public company, with experience working with complex reconciliations and working with large volumes of data.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Reporting on KPIs
- Work through external and internal audit requests
- Complete the most complex reconciliations and income statement analysis
- Calculate, review and process journal entries and reconciliations. Reviews work of lower-level employees.
- Support and/or participate in special projects. Leads projects of more complexity, developing project leadership skills.
- Acts as functional expert with other departments on complex day-to-day functions of the department.
- Responsible for producing, reviewing, analyzing and issuing periodic reporting on general subject matter.
- Demonstrates an understanding of various accounting processes and identify root causes and areas for improvements and implements solutions.
Qualities You Will Need to Help You Succeed
- Experience in summarizing and analyzing complex and large datasets
- Experience with prioritization of tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Advanced technical skills with Excel
- Experience working with high volume and fast paced environment
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years of experience and experience
- Ability to work independently; receiving minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- And strong personal qualities, such as:
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Organized with effective work habits
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to excellence
- Flexible and able to deal with ambiguity
- Experience in a global company
- Proficiency in Hyperion and Oracle software
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!