This Staff II Accountant will be working with our ECS divsion - ecs.arrow.com. This team is a part of a much larger team that supports this large, growing business unit. Successful candidates will have a year or two (minimum) experience with general ledger accounting, reconciliations, and sometimes working with large volumes of data.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Responsible for the completion of balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis. Identifies process problems or issues and escalates appropriately.
● Reconciliations & Analysis—complete standard reconciliations and income statement analysis
● Evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Performs financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast.
● Supports and/or participates in special projects.
What You’ll Need
Bachelor's degree in Accounting and 2-4 years of experience and experience working for public companies highly preferred.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!