Test Automation Engineer
Are you an experienced software developer or test automation engineer who enjoys building groundbreaking software with a highly intelligent team? If so, this is an outstanding opportunity to make a big difference in a growing organization.
- Participate in planning and design sessions to develop world-class test automation solutions.
- Deploy and maintain Windows Server and SQL Server environments locally and in Azure/AWS cloud.
- Develop test strategies to ensure proper solution implementation, maintenance, extensibility and supportability.
- Maintain, create, and support the automation framework that is in C#.
- Design and implement automated test cases.
- Mentor and train others how to utilize test automation.
- Execute automation in local and cloud deployment environments.
- Accurately document defects with reproducible steps, root cause and failure analysis.
- 5+ years working in a SCRUM or Agile engineering environment
- 5+ years automation test design and execution
- 5+ years with C# coding and Coded UI or Selenium
- 3+ years RESTful API test coding experience in C#
- 3+ years SQL scripting experience.
- 3+ years working with MSTest, NUnit, or JUnit
- 3+ years MSBuild build system experience such as PowerShell, NAnt, or Jenkins
- 2+ years GIT experience
- 2+ years manual test design and execution
- 3+ years testing, managing and deploying asp.Net MVC applications into test environments
- 3+ years cloud (MSFT Azure or Amazon Web Services) testing experience
- 3+ years virtualization experience (Hyper-V or Virtual Machine Manager)
- 3+ years performance test writing experience with JMeter or Microsoft performance and load testing framework
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts and mitigating risk. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.