Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx, we are explorers, dreamers, and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
As a Team Lead for the Alteryx Data Connectors Team, you’ll be on the front lines of where it all starts. The team is responsible for connecting customers to their data from local files to cloud services. You will lead a team of full stack engineers in the early stages of creating a reimagined platform for connecting data.
* Accountable for the delivery of team objectives.
* Managing team activity and individual’s growth/career path
* Mentoring and coaching a team of engineers. Engineers could be at a variety of levels.
* Work with the product management team and your team members to break product requirements into actionable work.
* Work with the team to ensure solid engineering practices are adhered to.
* Work with the team, other team leads, and the architecture team to design a quality product.
* Identify dependencies and collaborate with other teams and team leads to resolve. Additionally, collaborate with other team leads to support the organization's mission to deliver a complete, high-quality product.
* Negotiate with the product team to identify realistic delivery goals and allocate time for technical debt
* 3+ years in Software Development (preferably full stack)
* Strong communication skills
* Strong technical background
* Solid understanding of the product development process here at Alteryx
* Passion for delivering quality software
Leadership that demonstrates the values of Alteryx and the product development organization