Staff Software Engineer
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx, we are explorers, dreamers, and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
We are looking for a Staff Engineer to help us build the next generation visual analytics reporting platform. Alteryx engineers work every day to improve and enhance the capabilities of our self-service data analytics platform and delight our customers with great software. We need someone who can work with teams to help take features from idea to working code. In other words, you are a strong Engineer who collaborates with others including developers, quality engineers, architects, and product management to create actionable plans for the development of features. You will work with a team of engineers who want to learn new things every day and improve the quality of the features developed. You will be given a high level of autonomy to shape the future of our technology. We work in a fun fast-paced environment where people are passionate about what they do. Come help us build some really cool software!
* Data visualization experience is a plus, especially D3 based.
* Experience mentoring engineers.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills including soliciting a variety of ideas and working to help the group make the best decisions.
* Experience using data and analytics to make data-driven decisions.
* You will be recognized as a technology leader within our organization.
* Strong desire to learn and apply new skills.