The stack is built on React/Redux, Node/Express, Material UI, WebAssembly, and much more, while our customers are data scientists and business analysts using Alteryx Designer, R and Python.
* Extremely competitive salary plus incentives and options
* 100% paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
* Competitive vacation time and many holidays
Other Qualifications and Responsibilities:
* Experience with building APIs
* Can be autonomous and self-driven
* Experience using Gitlab and pipelines
* 4+ years of experience in an engineering position
* Rapid prototyping
* Be the expert on industry UX / design best practices and have an understanding of design systems.
* Unit and integration testing
* Regularly conducting code reviews of front-end stacks
* Working with product team to define new features
* Desire to learn (and apply) new skills