Software Engineering Manager
Fanatics needs you! You are a talented Engineering Manager who is passionate about mentoring your team, delighting users and writing code that you are proud of. You thrive at turning ideas into a product and clearing technical hurdles. You are a flexible technologist who knows that there isn’t one tool for all problems. You also are hungry to learn new technologies and apply them to difficult problems. You are passionate about shipping quality product and building strong teams that execute at a high level.
- Day to day management of the team and being the technology leader
- Develop Back End applications
- Develop Front-End applications
- Develop storage solutions
- Comfort building early POC’s to products that reach millions of users.
- Accurately estimating completion of deliverables.
- Integrating API’s from internal and external teams.
- Evangelize you and your team’s work
- A passion for simplified design
- Build strong working relationships with direct reports,
- 2+ Years of engineering management
- 5+ Years of Software Development experience
- Expert level knowledge of 2 programming languages.
- Experience with AWS
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.