An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
- Ship well-tested, secure, reliable, and maintainable code within committed timelines that delights product users.
- Support fellow engineers through peer code reviews and constructive discussions that concern architecture, data model, and feature implementation decisions.
- Understand the reasoning behind key product and design decisions and contribute good solutions to implementation and architecture discussions.
- Be a great agile team member.
The Typical Day
- Writing code!
- White-boarding the benefits and disadvantages of various approaches to an architecture decision.
- Testing initial prototypes with the product team to solicit feedback and iterate on the next version.
- Reviewing your code, architecture, and style decisions with other engineers.
- At least 4 years of experience in an engineering role at a software company.
- A background in one or more of the following: front-end web development, back-end development, API development, software engineering, product design, and product management.
- Strong grasp on SQL or similar data query language.
- Comfortability with developing against and contributing to a Node/Express.js backend.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).